- Reduction in child and maternal mortality.
- Universal access to public services for food and nutrition, sanitation and hygiene, and universal access to public health care services with emphasis on services addressing women’s and children’s health and universal immunization.
- Prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases, including locally endemic diseases.
- Access to integrated comprehensive primary health care.
- Population stabilisation, gender and demographic balance.
- Revitalisation of local health traditions and mainstream AYUSH.
- Promotion of healthy life styles.
The Objectives of ASHA are :-
- To mobilize the community towards local health planning.
- To increase utilization and accountability of the existing health services.
- To promote good health practices.
- To provide a minimum package of curative care as appropriate and feasible for that level.
The Empanelled Hospitals list Under B.S.K.Y :-
The Empanelled Hospitals list Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in Sundargarh District