District Social Welfare Office
Women & Child Development and Mission Shakti Department Odisha
- To improve the nutritional and health status of children below the age of six years, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- To lay foundation for the proper psychological physical and social development of the child.
- To reduce the incidence of mortality, morbidity, mal-nutrition and school drop-outs.
- To achieve effective coordination of policy and implementation among various departments to promote child development.
- To enhance the capability of the mother to look after the normal health and nutritional need of the child through proper health and nutrition education.
- Supplementary Nutrition
- Referral Service
- Nutrition and Health Education
- Scheme for Adolescent Girls
- Women Welfare
- Protection of Women against Domestic Violence
- One Stop Centre
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Swadhar Greh
- Mahila Shakti Kendra