District Panchayat Office
District Office, Sundargarh (G.P. Section)
Aim and Objectives
- Smooth conducting of 3- Tier General Election/Fresh and By-election.
- Inspection and supervision of Gram Panchayats.
- Timely disposal of PG Petition/ R.T.I, Application and Assembly Questions.
- Holding of review meetings of Field Staff Officers.
- Implementation of PESA Acts in Sundargarh District.
- Submission of Reports and Returns to proper quarter in time.
- Submission of Utilization Certificate on different Grant-in-Aid.
- Implementation of Book Circular No – 73.
- Schemes sponsored under SFC and CFC.
- Distribution of financial assistance under Harish Chandra Sahayata Yojana (HSY).
- Supervision of others schemes implemented through DRDA, Sundargarh as APD (G.P).
- Conducting of Training/ Workshop of PRIs members.
Address of Office:
District Panchayat Office, Sundargarh At/Post- Sundargarh, Dist – Sundargarh – 770001. Office Telephone No – 06622-272255,email ID – dpo.od-sun[at]nic.in